As a Project & Product Manager you will take full responsibility and ownership to communicate with the Regions, work with their Product backlog, prioritize it, play a key role in the roadmap-building process; guide features via development stages: hypothesis validation, user research, evaluation, business and system analysis, UI-UX, delivery, etc.
You will be involved in:
- Co-operating with Regions to define product development strategy based on product knowledge and markets researches;
- Optimizing the specific Region’s needs to common features;
- Backlog prioritization;
- Collaborating with PO/BA/UI-UX on the pre-prod stage;
- Collaborating with PO on the hypothesis validation by initiating POC, market researches, AB testing, etc.;
- Managing Dashboards for Business needs (product development, incidents, etc.).
We are interested in:
- A project or product manager experience at least 3 years;
- Strong leadership skills;
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving;
- Deep understanding of product management, product lifecycle, aspects of the product development;
- Excellent knowledge in the software development area, previous experience in Agile environment;
- Experience working with developers, BA, UX, and integrating those partnerships into impactful product;
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with internal or external stakeholders;
- Experience of growing and managing a complete product team;
- A technical background is desirable;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in conducting A/B, A/A tests;
- Analytical/technical background;
- Experience in Gambling or Gaming area.
Being a member of PMLAB team means:
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
- Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Relocation bonus;
- Weekly events of a corporate employee's work-life balance program with culture, arts, soft skills lections;
- Sport competitions (football, PubQuiz, basketball, table tennis, bowling championships every year);
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
- Unlimited good mood and support!
Regional Project & Product ManagerВ архиве с 3 января 2020
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию